Saturday, August 23, 2008

Walk Around...

Today, we got a chance to walk around a little. We chatted with a lot of wonderful folks whom we don't get to see very much. My favorite is to meet the various customers who keep up with us via our blogs. It's nice to get to meet people face to face.

Tonight we had a wonderful time with the gracious and inspirational folks from Interweave. We love them! It was nice to see Melinda Barta who is coming out with an AMAZING BOOK! You just have to check it out. I'll be writing more about it soon.

I'm watching Azalea, so I've got to jet. But I just wanted you all to know that I'm thinking about all of you out in Blogland.

2 comments:

jeweledrabbit said...

Hi, Andrew. I've nominated you for a Brillante Weblog award. See my blog for details. :o)

Andrew Thornton said...

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to stop by your blog and check out the details.