Sunday, August 03, 2008

Small Victories...

I've finally set up my computer station in my studio. Hurray for small victories! The space as a whole is coming along nicely. It's warm and cozy and feels like a place I will like to spend a lot of time in. I've made work in all kinds of situations and in all sorts of conditions, but I prefer a place where I am comfortable. If I'm at peace, my mind seems to open up without a lot of prodding. Over the years, I've developed a set of tricks to help facilitate the process, but I think good things will be made here easily and without a lot of strenuous work.

Once I've got it all pulled together, I'll start snapping photos. But I want it to be a surprise until it's all ready. One of my biggest problems is that I need a storage solution that makes everything visible and easily accessible. Out of sight - out of mind. Then again, it's quite enjoyable to go rummaging through my things, as I realize just how cool some of my stuff is.

No comments: