Friday, October 04, 2013

Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge: Day 4...

For the fourth day of the Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge, we were instructed to "share the wealth! Get together with some crafty friends for a bead swap!"  I had a small swap with Laurie and Debi.  It took us probably half an hour to decide how to do the swap, but I think everyone had fun and left with some new additions to their bead stashes!

It was actually so much fun that I think we might start a regular swap at the shop.  Of course, we'll have to figure out how to do it in a more organized fashion.  Cynthia and I used to play a game where we'd divvy up treasures scored at the bead show by putting everything in a pile in the middle of the table and then take turns picking out our favorites.  This way we each got something we wanted.  I think I might adapt this for the swap at the shop!

There's still a lot of challenges left in the month!  I hope you'll get a chance to participate in some of the challenges!  CLICK HERE for the entire calendar.

No comments: