Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge: Day 2...

The prompt for Day 2 in the Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge was to, "stack up the fun and create a lovely piece of arm candy using memory wire!"  I used faceted ruby jade rondelles and brass rounds in this memory wire bracelet.  I wanted to create something that had a luxurious and opulent feel.  I wanted to go with a warm color palette.  Once I finished stringing the bracelet, I added some wire-wrapped dangles.

This is the second day in the challenge.  There's still plenty of time participate!  You can play along all month long or pick the days you like.  CLICK HERE for the full calendar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Would never have thought to use gemstones- what is so great about your designs; always out of the box. awesome!