Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Etsy Beaders are a Blessing...

Cenya Eichengreen (aka Emerald Window), an amazing beader, cancer survivor and friend, mobilized the Etsy Beadweavers Team to create a Treasury filled with items to be sold off to help with my medical bills. Isn't she wonderful? I was absolutely floored by the generosity of everyone involved! The Treasury, For the Love of Andrew, is filled with stunning beadwork. I encourage you to check out the talent on display; there are some really beautiful works of art.

CLICK HERE to visit the Treasury. Even if you can't purchase a piece, please stop by anyway and leave a comment to show your support. Don't forget to stop by Cenya's blog HERE and the Etsy Beadweaver Team blog HERE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought some earrings. Lots of love from me to you, Andrew!

Emerald Window said...

We are thrilled to help! And judging by the response we've gotten, there are lot of people out there who love you.
Cenya