Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Coffee...

Jenni took this picture with my camera. I quite like it. The image was snapped at the Beehive Coffeehouse on East Carson. We spent part of the rainy day in Pittsburgh at the cafe chatting and people watching before I had to deliver her to the airport. We puzzled over "Emish" (Emo + Amish) hipster fashions and her missionary plans to Southeast Asia while drinking coffee and mate lattes.


I foresee many pots of coffee in the near future. So much has piled up. This pesky cancer thing has really thrown a wrench in things. I have over 200 unanswered emails. Many of them are flagged as important. If you're waiting for a response, I apologize, but will begin chipping away tomorrow with the aid of a freshly brewed pot of coffee.

2 comments:

hello gorgeous said...

that's the spirit sweet cheeks.....getting stuck in will also help give you a focus....but not all the time with coffee.....make sure you have some fab tea and also some soothing vino!!!

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

kate mckinnon said...

We are Coffee Achievers.

You'll do what you can, right? People understand.