Saturday, October 02, 2010

31 Skull Designs: Day Two...

I've been favoring designs with a lot of movement lately. This design has a lot, as it is mostly composed of dangles attached to a chain. I used hand-carved bone skulls from my Skull Shop, Czech glass from Raven's Journey, carnelian from Bead Trust, brass chain from Ornamentea, coconut rondelles from Talisman Associates and a bronze toggle from my family. I whipped up the copper headpins for this piece, but if you're not savvy with the butane torch, you can pick them up at E2SSupplies on Etsy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really nice!

horimarika said...

It's so great! It's something like alive...

K said...

WOW! love it!

Sarah said...

That is a great bracelet, bet it would be fun to wear & a great conversation piece!

AJ said...

I love that! Perfect colors for this time of year :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LiliKrist said...

Looks so horror but cute *wink*