Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Delancey...

Even though I was EXHAUSTED, tonight was the last night that Katie Wall of Fusion Beads would be in town. So we made plans to meet up with Jamie of Stringing Magazine, who had just come into town. Although I've been very busy with getting things together for the show, it has been wonderful spending time with Katie Wall.

Unfortunately, Jamie couldn't make it. Katie Wall and I went to this very fun and hip lounge called, The Delancey in the Lower East Side. Lots of interesting characters. Katie Wall showed me the new crystal line from Swarovski amidst drag queens, a free vodka hour crowd, and performance artists on stilts. It oddly felt right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi andrew...sounds like a great night...preformance art...stilts...with a good friend...i'm glad you and katie got to spend time together...

Andrew Thornton said...

I'm glad too! She's a ray of sunshine!