Sunday, March 04, 2007

Craft Central...

Busy day today in Asheville. Most of it was spent indoors crafting. Cynthia and I have been having fun working on various projects all day. We've been spending time on everything from our Illustration Friday pieces - to our reliquaries. When we're together, we're always coming up with new ideas and projects and crafty things to do. This house has become Craft Central! It has been wonderfully delightful.
Oh yes, and of course I'm loving spending time with Baby One. She is always trying to get me to go into her room to play dolls or to sit in her kitchen so that she can make me a "snack." She's so adorable! I've missed her so much. I'm having a blast playing with her as much as possible.

2 comments:

Sunrise TheSea said...

Baby One is gorgeous!! She seems like a lot of fun.

Andrew Thornton said...

She is a lot of fun! Lots and lots of fun!