Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rush...

This will be just a quick post before I head to bed. I'm exhausted. Today was spent all day in the studio. I'm busy getting everything ready for the END OF THE YEAR show. It's a lot of work. The way in which I work usually consists of me making hundreds of small pieces, and then cutting them up and putting them together in a few collages. So... lots of activity in the studio.

I had a quick burger at Rush Hour with my friend David and then his friend Sam joined us for "vino" at the Pink Pony in the Lower East Side.

I was going to go back to the studio and pull an all-nighter, but I'm tired and there were lots of people working in their studios and it wasn't really an environment conducive to work. So, I'm going to wake up early and try to pop over to the studio in the morning.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh for the energy you have!

Andrew Thornton said...

I only wish that I had more on this cold and rainy day!