Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful...

I am just about to head to bed. But before I do, I wanted to take a moment to write about what I am thankful for. Firstly, I am ever thankful for my family. They are a beautiful source of creativity and happiness in my life and I am truly blessed to have them. Secondly, I am thankful for my friends. Though this really doesn't come in "second" as my friends are my family as well. We may not be linked by blood or by marriages, but we're rooted deeply to one another with the bonds of trust and loyalty. I may not get to see everyone as much as I would like to, but even still we're linked together. Next, I am thankful for the ever busy muses which keep me constantly inspired with a vast assortment of projects and ideas. Having a life devoted to creative endeavours has been a rich and fulfilling experience. I am recently thankful for a cure to sudden sinus infections.

And last but not least, I am thankful for everyone out there in the blog world who stops by my blog and creates community by reading, sharing, and making it a pleasure to share my little corner of the world. I hope that everyone who reads this has been able to share their holiday with those they love.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Andrew! I am Thankful for you too...I havent met you and it may sound strange but I hardly know anyone here (in TX)...and when I go to your page I feel I am reading about my friend...x

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey Janet! It's been so nice getting to know you via my blog. It has been a true pleasure. I know how hard it can be sometimes to find a place to fit in where you are geographically, but I think that the web has the amazing ability of extending the branches of friendship from all corners.

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

thank you Andrew for being the super person you are

Andrew Thornton said...

No... THANK YOU JEAN! You're super cool. Yep. Super cool.