Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Good Things...

The past week has been fairly busy for me. I haven't had too much time to really update my blog very much. I feel horrible about it as I am used to updating everyday. But lately, life has been too full to really be able to capture it all. Dinners with friends, catching up on Project Runway, discovering new favorite beers, spending time drawing and writing, fixing up and organizing my room, mulling spices and that's just the tip of the ice berg. Everything has been going well though and I'm really happy.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'm throwing an impromptu Thanksgiving dinner for all the stragglers without plans.

2 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was great!

Andrew Thornton said...

It was good! I hope your's was good as well, Jean.