Friday, November 16, 2007

Josh in New York...

Above: Just by looking at this picture, you wouldn't think I was elated to see my good friend Josh again, but I was! He came up from Kentucky for the weekend.

A bunch of the crew from the company met up to celebrate Josh's visit back to the City. It was really great seeing him again and catching up. With everyone from the old store, it felt like old times again. First we all had dinner at a Mexican place called El Cantinero and then went to Continental for drinks, followed by The Beauty Bar. It was so nice having everyone together again. Josh leaves to go back to Kentucky tomorrow. He'll be missed!

2 comments:

Sunrise TheSea said...

I'm not sure I've ever seen a picture of you looking glad. In fact, in those few HS years that I knew you I could probably count on one hand how many times you smiled. But your [evil] laugh is one to hold dear for sure.

Andrew Thornton said...

Oh, I smile quite a bit... though I think it is sometimes hard to really capture a true smile from me. Also, I don't necessarily like the way I look when I smile... so I rarely put pictures of me up with me doing that.

But you're right... my cackle will echo for years.