Monday, November 12, 2007

Out of This World...

After a long day at work, Jenny and I went to Park Bar off of Union Square for an emergency after-work drink. Oh, what a crazy day! Then, I met up with William for some tea at Push Cafe and for dinner at Galaxy Global Eatery. It was a much needed break and it was nice to relax a little after such a frustrating and horrendously busy day. The Galaxy Global Eatery has quite an interesting menu, filled with all sorts of culinary curiosities and ingredients from far-flung corners of the planet. I had such a good time, I almost forgot how tired I was.

The evening ended perfectly and I can't say that there were any sudden sinus infections to report.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely adore galaxy! that's right by the thai restaurant we were going to meet at...

natale

Andrew Thornton said...

I'm still bummed that we didn't get a chance to meet up! When are you coming back?

Anonymous said...

i know! me too! i still have your gift. you can e-mail me your address and we can make it a christmas present :) natalelolsen@aim.com.

i was planning a trip for november, but the entire month escaped me due to work. i'd love to come back in jan/feb to experience some snow in the city, and i'm definitely coming back in the summer, hopefully for longer than two weeks. we'll see...

i see from your blog the city is treating you well!

natale

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey there Natale! It's good to hear from you again. Oh, my address is: 138 Scholes Street, Apt. #10, Brooklyn, NY 11206.

If you come back in January or February, you can just bring it then. I'd love to see you in person and catch up a bit. I totally thought we'd be hanging out like every day while you were in town, but we didn't even get to meet up once! Crazy!

Anyway, I hope that you're doing well and that everything is going smoothly. The City is the City. Hard and good at the same time. Always a challenge and I like that. It's difficult to make ends meet sometimes, but you know how it is for the struggling artist bohemian.