Friday, November 23, 2007

Handmade Metal Findings...



I really love the way that handmade findings make any piece unique. But who actually has time to make their own headpins and earwires? I certainly don't. That's why I've started looking on Etsy for those who specialize in crafting handmade jewelry kit staples. Not only do these findings accentuate the individuality of a piece, but they also support the artisans who create them. I recently picked up these wonderful headpins from Earth2Sea Jewelry; they're GREAT! CLICK HERE for their Etsy shop. I got mine in the "eggplant" and "rosey" shades.

2 comments:

Jacki said...

I am impressed that you came to Etsy. Your work is so detailed and gorgeous. I guess that's why you don't have time for the findings. Anyway, thanks for writing about Etsy. Do you sell there?

Andrew Thornton said...

Oh, thank you so much Ruby Rose. I am hooked on Etsy. I absolutely love buying prints from there and findings and beads and all sorts of manners of things. I like Etsy maybe too much.

I actually don't sell on Etsy. Perhaps I will some day.