Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Home...

I got in on the earliest flight to New York. From the airport, I took a cab to my studio to pick up some pieces and then went directly to the gallery, luggage and all, to hang the show. Talk about exhausting. I think that the show is really good. The opening is on February 13th at the Visual Arts Gallery on 26th Street beginning at 6PM. CLICK HERE for more information.

While I was gone, a few things came in the mail for me. One of which was a letter letting me know that I made the Dean's List last semester. The rest, goodies I had ordered before I left for Tucson.

Left: Just before I left, I had ordered a postcard from Mark Ryden. This postcard is called, "The Birth." I love mandrake roots. And I love this postcard. To purchase your own copy, CLICK HERE.






Above: I added a GelaSkin to my iPod. The artwork is done by our family friend, Jeremiah Ketner, an amazing artist who has two VERY cute kids. CLICK HERE to get your very own Jeremiah Ketner GelaSkin.

No comments: