Friday, February 02, 2007

Day Four...

Up until now, I've been at the Manning House, working the To Bead True Blue show. Today, to switch things up, I went over to the Best Bead Show. It was a lot of fun to change things a bit. I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a long while, which was really nice.

The other plus about working at the Best Bead Show is that our friend Joan of MothWoman Beads who makes the most wonderful tiny glass beads has her husband Rob run out and pick up lunch for us. The best gazpacho I've ever had is in Tucson at a place called Delectables.

Left: Our friendly neighbor from Ancient Beads and Artifacts helps adjust a crown from Kazakhstan on Cynthia.






Right: Candice Wakumoto reluctantly poses for a picture at her booth. She's one of my favorite people. Even though I only get to see her once or twice a year, we keep correspond quite a bit. She's wonderfully talented and one of the funniest people I know.








It was a lot of fun to work this show. I got to see Hiedi and Diane at LillyPilly Designs, Bobby from Family Glass, Val from Grey Parrot Glass, Elenore from Ellie Mac, and many other creative artisans.

No comments: