Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Trip...

When I signed up for Lorelei's gift exchange and created my own exchange, it was before we had plans to have a big family Christmas down in Florida.  I thought that we would have a nice, quiet holiday at home and that business would go about as usual.  But with the recent development, I realized that I wouldn't be home until LATE the day after Christmas.  So, I will most likely do all my reveals on the morning of December 27th.  I'm sorry if this threw a wrench in anyone's plans.  Just think of it as the day after the day after Christmas reveal!  Everyone I've partnered with should either have their exchange gift or be getting it shortly!  Hope everyone has a very happy holiday season and that it's full of happiness and promise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Family time is more important. Take the time to enjoy the season.

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

I was all set to overnight the package earlier but now I get to save some $ -shipping it first class or priority now!

:D Happy Holidays!!! <3

Anonymous said...

Whew! sounds good to me. Not sure mine was going to make it by the deadline. I'm not very good at gift deadlines anyway ;)) Have a blast celebrating with Familia!
Loving how you are posting more...
Merry Xmas!!!