Thursday, December 06, 2012

Fanciful Interludes...

Will you be in the area tomorrow evening?  If so, you should stop by!  Shirleah Kelly will be debuting a new show at Allegory Gallery!  The show is called, "Fanciful Interludes" and will include ballet-themed photographs.  The show is simply lovely.  Shirleah does a masterful job at capturing both the strength and vulnerability of the human architecture.

The opening reception starts at 5PM and ends at 8PM.  We'll be serving local wines from Royal Welsh Winery AND there will be a book signing at Second Chapter Books.  Lonnie C. Rittenour will be signing copies of "Poems Of The Hunter".

It should be a wonderful evening in Ligonier and if you're around... you should come by!

2 comments:

kmemho said...

If I was close in the area I would be there. I hope the event goes well. Shirleah sounds like a spectacular artist! Best of Luck!

TesoriTrovati said...

This looks like a wonderful exhibit! I am just in awe of the way you have morphed this space into such a wonderfully inviting space filled with art and poetry. As my daughter is a dancer, I know that she would have loved this too! Enjoy the day! Erin