Saturday, December 29, 2012

Home...

We just got in from Florida!  I apologize for my absence here while I was away, but my connection to the internet was not the greatest and there was a little niece and nephew who needed to be played with! Our flight home was delayed two days because of the blizzard here in Pennsylvania.  Luckily we had a place to stay in Florida and we were able to cram in a few more family activities before heading back to the frozen North.  I'll update more with what we got up to in the Sunshine State in the coming days.

The Reveals of both the holiday gift exchanges will have to be delayed a few more days.  (As will be the replacement gifts I have to send out still yet.  Sorry!)  I'm itching to open the packages, but it was pretty dark when we rolled in and I want to take nice pictures as I open things up.  So, to be completely fair... how about I schedule the Reveal date on my end for January 1st?  Start things off right and wipe the karmic slate clean for the New Year.

Speaking of the New Year, if you're around the area and want something to do for New Year's Eve, we have our annual get together.  It's informal and fun.  Just email me (ardenttie@yahoo.com) and I'll give you the run down and send you directions to the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! sounds awesome. And I like the idea of a new year/new Era start, myself. Sure wish I was close enough to drop in; I'd offer tunes for a cocktail hour... ;)

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Andrew,
Glad you made it home safe and that you had a nice holiday in Florida.
Happy New Year!
Therese