Saturday, May 14, 2011

Right Moves...

Occasionally there are days when everything seems to be going right in the studio. (Knock on wood!) Even if things aren't going exactly as planned, like a battery dying or a spill, the results are so promising that it negates all of that. For the past couple of days, I've embarked upon an experiment. I wasn't sure that it'd work, but it came out swimmingly! I'll still have to do a couple of tests, but am really happy! Take a look at the photo. They're a sneak peek at what's coming to my Shop shortly. Now here's the fun part... guess what they're made out of!

5 comments:

DK said...

My first thought was aluminum because they look similar to some cast aluminum stuff my dad did a few years ago, but something about them doesn't look quite right for that. Polymer clay maybe? That stuff can be made to look like practically anything.

Heidi Post said...

Paper clay? They're really cool no matter what they're made of :)

Kiki said...

Silver? Pewter?

Nancy Markosky said...

It almost looks like a rubber stamp

planettreasures said...

um, some sort of metal clay?
whatever - they are so sweet!