Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lookie, Lookie...

Check out these awesome NEW Chunky discs from SueBeads. I saw them on her blog and instantly coveted them. Aren't they lovely? I can't wait to work with them. She's etched the glass in the larger discs, which I quite like. I think it brings out that acidic, kryptonite green – making them almost glow. The smaller discs are charming as well. They've got a great speckled, almost terrazzo tile look to them. Head over to her Etsy shop and get some (unless she's already sold out)!

3 comments:

SueBeads said...

Thank you Andrew!!!! Can't wait to see what you make!

AJ said...

Those are my kinds of colors! (But I really do not need more lampwork... ha ha!)

Brenda Salzano said...

OMG! These are so yummy! Lime a Mojito in bead form! is that how you spell that? hmmm