Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Thing Called Friendship...

I've really been moved by the outpouring of support the community has provided. I don't know what I would do without you! Thank you! The generosity and kindness my fellow crafters and creators have shown is truly overwhelming. THANK YOU!

The very talented Diane Hawkey has joined in on the fundraising efforts to help alleviate my medical bills by making and auctioning off on her blog, this awesome mixed media spirit doll! I was really touched by her post and feel lucky to know her. Friendship is a sheltering tree! To find out more about this work of art, see detailed close-ups and to bid, CLICK HERE. (Everyone who bids will be entered to win a very special surprise!) CLICK HERE to check out more examples of Diane's work and HERE to check out her Etsy page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew,

Just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you and hoping that you are gaining strength on a daily basis. What an amazing outpouring of love... it is so obvious you have touched so many lives. Sending you a virtual hug! Kris

Anonymous said...

Andrew,

Just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you and hoping that you are gaining strength on a daily basis. What an amazing outpouring of love... it is so obvious you have touched so many lives. Sending you a virtual hug! Kris