Friday, January 09, 2009

Margot Potter: The Impatient Crafter...

Known by many names, The Impatient Beader™, The Impatient Blogger™, The Impatient Crafter™, The Sparktastic Fantastic Queen herself, Margot Potter, is looking to fill her Swarovski class in Tucson and at CHA.  Why not treat yourself to a class with this recognized author and crafter?  She's truly one of the most entertaining people I know and she'll be giving out lots of free swag in her classes.  CLICK HERE to find out more.  So, do yourself a favor – take a class with Margot.  She'll treat you right.

2 comments:

Margot Potter said...

My Dear Andrew

I can not thank you enough for your kind words! You're amazing! Oh and you know, I love skulls. I have a collection of skull beads...my favorite are carved bone monkey skeletons that climb up the wire or head pin.

"In order to make a beginning, there must be an ending. The end is where we start from." T. S. Elliot

Cheers,
Madge

Andrew Thornton said...

Margot Potter rocks!