Thursday, March 01, 2007

"The Rays of God"...

Today I was under the weather with a migraine. I managed to go to my mid-day class, but started throwing up when it finished, so I decided to go home to rest instead of going to my evening class.

Tomorrow I'm heading south and visiting my family in Asheville. I'm very excited and looking forward to taking a little break.

When I return I will be mounting a small show in my studio, tentatively titled, "The Rays of God." If all goes well and I get everything done that I want, it'll be scheduled for March 25th. If you're familiar with the case of the Psychotic Dr. Schreber, then you know where the title comes from. Here's a LINK that has a lot of information on Dr. Schreber. To sum it up though, the show is about gender identity and transformation.

Leave a comment or send me an email if you'll be in New York then and want to RSVP for the invitation list.

No comments: