Sunday, March 11, 2007

A Bronx Birthday...

My co-worker and friend, Jasmin, celebrated her 22nd birthday last night. She was hosting a house party. So, I got on the train and an hour and a half later, I was up in the Bronx. It was so much fun and I am honored to have attended. Here are some pictures from the evening:

Left: Josh, Jasmin and Gisselle (a.k.a. Double J and G) sing, "Don't Cha" with the big blow-up microphone.






Right: Gisselle and Jasmin pose for the camera. Happy Birthday Jasmin!






Left: Double J and G take the stage again with friends to rock out.



Right: Another group shot. Jasmin and Gisselle pose with the winners of the special party favours.








Above Left: Jasmin opens her gifts. Above Right: A little girl has a crush on Josh and tells him a secret. I think she said, "I think you look like Justin Timberlake."


Right: Josh poses with Jasmin and her mom.





Left: I'm with Jasmin and Gisselle. And no, I did not sing. Not that I remember, anyway. Hopefully no one else remembers either if I did.

No comments: