Thursday, March 22, 2007

Break...

On break from classes right now... so I thought I'd post something really quick. The show is coming together wonderfully and I am SO excited. Guest list closes TONIGHT! So make sure you RSVP for the event. Otherwise you'll be turned away by security. I would hate to have friends turned away, but it's not up to me... these aren't my rules!

Jeremiah, a wonderful artist and friend just made a posting on his blog of the coffee places in Chicago that he frequents. Really awesome. I'll do the same after the show is up and I have a free minute or two!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi andrew...you do need to come a visit the desert...it's a wonder-filled place and old magic is everywhere...there is so much to see...you would love tubac...it's this little artist community between tucson and mexico...very cool

Amy said...

tell me tell me tell me what you want me to do... seriously!

karen (me-shell) said...

good luck with your show!!!!