Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Quick Post...

Have to get back to the studio. Working my hands to the bone. Had a critique with Lynda Benglis. She's amazing to work with. Getting a little nervous about finishing everything, but am very hopeful. Make sure to RSVP before Thursday night with your full name!!! Security will not let you up if you're not on the guest list and have a valid ID! Very important. I would love to see everyone who can come... so make sure to RSVP!

Okay, have to go back to the studio and finish up some papers for class tomorrow. Ugh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi andrew...wish we could be there...this is going to be a great night for you and all the hard work will be worth it...i'm excited for you...please take some photos if you have the time...

Sunrise TheSea said...

I stole your layout. Ha.

Andrew Thornton said...

Tony... I'm pretty excited about it. It's coming together. Slowly, but surely. I'm a little bit exhausted, but am really happy with what is happening in the studio. I will DEFINITELY post pictures from the event. Wish you all could be here!

Alba... you always did like to copy me. ;-P Soon, however, I will have my layout customized! And then you'll have to be extra crafty to try and steal that!

Sunrise TheSea said...

Pfft, I sais.