Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mistaken Identity...

Earlier this evening, I got a text message inviting me to a party. I wasn't quite sure of who the number was, but had assumed that it was from someone who had text messaged me last night. So, throwing caution to the wind, I decided to go out to this birthday party (for someone I didn't know) to meet this person I only vaguely knew.

The party was at Pizzabar. It was strange, because I ran into one of my new co-workers, Tina. She's a really funny and a great gal to work with. I was sort of relieved that I was with someone I knew and didn't have to wait for my mystery host alone.

I eventually started firing off text messages, looking for my mystery friend who was late in arriving. Tina punched me in the shoulder, and said, "You're so funny. Why do you keep sending me text messages asking me where I'm at?!? I'm standing right next to you."

3 comments:

Jeannetto said...

That's a wicked cute story.

Paige Keiser said...

Is that a true story??? That's adorable!

Andrew Thornton said...

Very true! I also found out that her drinking buddy named Matt (not pictured) is one of my neighbors.