Monday, February 12, 2007

Karaoke...

After a long day at the studios, I decided to join my co-workers at The Fat Black Pussy Cat for a night of singing and dancing. Let me first say, I DO NOT SING! My performances are restricted solely to the privacy of my shower. But... some how the moons of Jupiter were aligned or some such astronomical thing, and I did end up going on stage a couple of times. My sincerest apologies for all those who had to witness me singing.

We did have lots of fun and here are a couple of pictures from the night:

Right: Here I am with Jasmin and Josh. It's really nice that we all like to hang out with one another. It definitely makes my day-job a lot more fun.







Left: Jasmin and her friend Gisselle make new friends with the gentleman in the center while Josh dances with his girlfriend.







Right: Calla, Jizel, and Jasmin sing on stage. Thomas, our other co-worker, takes a picture of them as well. And in the mirror in the back (to the upper left) you'll notice a reflection of Josh singing along with the ladies performing. Maximum of three people on stage at one time.

No comments: