Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wicked Deception...

So, twice a year the restaurants of New York host an event called Restaurant Week. During these week long sessions, the restaurants offer a prix fixe meal options or reduce already fixed prices for either lunch or dinner. It's a great deal as it allows many folks who can't afford $60 lunch plates or $150 dinner plates to sample the restaurant for only a fraction of the price. This year, the price was $24.07 for lunch and $35 for dinner.

I had a reservation for Del Posto, Mario Batali, Lidia Matticchio Bastianich, and Joseph V. Bastianich's new restaurant across the street from Chelsea Market for today. However, I got a horrible migraine and had to cancel my lunch reservation! It makes me sad. I guess I'll have to wait until the summer.

No comments: