Saturday, January 13, 2007

Objective: Italy Summer 2007...


Earlier this evening, I hung out with a friend. It was so nice to relax and spend time catching up with one of my good friends. We shared a bottle of wine over beads and ended up going to the Wreck Room to play pool (very badly) on the way back to her apartment. Through the course of our conversation, I've come to realize that I really want to go to Italy this summer.

I found a catalogue at my school for the Study Abroad Program. Painting in Florence for three weeks sounds wonderful! I really haven't done any international traveling, and I would like to do a bit of exploring before I enter into grad school. The study abroad program, although expensive, seems like the perfect opportunity to do this!

The Venice Biennial is also this summer and seems like an event not to miss.

My friend has an international plane ticket burning in her pocket and said that we should meet up after the program is finished and pal around Italy. Sounds good to me!

I'm coming up with a plan to make this objective a reality!

No comments: