Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Soldering with a Micro-Torch Ultimate Collection...

I'm going to make a confession.  I'm not the best at soldering.  Up until recently, I never took a class or even opened a book about the subject.  I had this mentality that I could just smear some solder on and wave the torch around and magically it would just work.  Boy, was I wrong!  Talk about a hot mess... literally!  Things had bubbled, blistered, burnt and pulled apart.  My pieces were perfect examples of what not to do and the bad experience intimidated me for years.

And then... I picked up Kate Richbourg's book, "Simple Soldering".  She breaks it down, step-by-step and reveals the mysteries of how to solder in an easy, understandable way.  She explains the fundamentals in great detail and eases those torch anxieties.

Interweave has put together another fantastic collection!  This time it's all about soldering and Kate's book is one of the great resources in this collection.  The collection is called, Soldering with a Micro-Torch Ultimate Collection.  They've selected titles from talented artists like Denise Peck and Casie Donien, featuring hours of content and dozens of how-to projects.

The coolest thing about this collection is that it available for instant download.  That means that you don't have to stalk your postal carrier and lurk in the shadows, ready to pounce when there's movement by the mailbox.  You can get started soon after you claim your collection.  And with their other offers, this one has a price that can't be beat!  For a limited time, everything is available for $59.99!  This set has a retail value of $96.74!  AWESOME savings!  To find out more about the collection, CLICK HERE!

No comments: