Tuesday, April 09, 2013

28 West Second Gallery...

Earlier today, I headed out to Greensburg.  My mission was to see a friend at the St. Vincent de Paul store to check out some glassware and furniture.  I just so happened to park in front of 28 West Second Gallery.  Just after we opened Allegory Gallery, I met the owners.  Michael Bendik and his wife, Michelle Eng-Bendik (who are also transplants from New York) were super encouraging and had a wonderfully progressive energy.  We've been so busy that this was my first time I was able to see their space.  I was really impressed with all the work they've done!  The show up right now is called, "Whatever Works" and is an anniversary celebration.  Here's a picture of Michelle in front of one of the participants of the group show, Jim Miller.  He does meticulous etchings depicting scenes from the area.  CLICK HERE to check out their Facebook page to see all the artistic events that they host.

No comments: