Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Additions to the Shop...

 Since St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner, I thought that I'd bring back the Lucky Four Leaf Clover pendant.  I've listed some made in bronze, but I have a few in COPPER as well!  These are great in earrings, as a dainty pendant on a necklace or as a cool charm in a bracelet!  Each piece is made with love and will surely bring good luck to its wearer.  CLICK HERE to check out the Bronze Lucky Four Leaf Clover pendant made by me!
I originally created this design for November's Reader's Challenge Design Kit.  (It was the inspiration for the Waiting for Spring Pendant, which is a bit larger and has two holes.)  I received quite a few requests for me to make the smaller version for mass consumption, and so I made a few.  I really like this piece and think it would be beautiful in a pair of earrings.  If one was handy with a hole-puncher and a riveter, they might add colorful glass flowers to the otherwise barren branches to make a stunning and very seasonally appropriate pendant!  CLICK HERE to check out the Bronze Tree Pendant in my Shop!

1 comment:

somethingunique said...

Hi Andrew...I abso love four leaf clovers...when I was 8 or 9 I found 13 of them in one patch..I taped them up and gave them away..to this day I find them lucky with my lucky # 13...take care ttyl xox