Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Happy New Year...

Happy New Year!  It is my sincere wish that the New Year be bright and full of possibility for you and your's!  May it be filled with abundant happiness, health, and prosperity!  I hope that you, my friends, are rewarded a hundredfold for all your support and many kindnesses!  Here's to 2012 as a productive and fulfilling year!

So far, the new year has been a smear of activity for me!  Most of it has been productive and I am happy to report that I was able to cross many things that have been lingering over my head off my to-do list.  I still have lots left on the list, but it feels good to make some headway.  I look forward to a time when there isn't that sense of impending doom when I think of all the stuff that needs to be addressed.  Soon...  Soon...  Soon...

I won't be facing this challenge alone.  The new year has brought help!  My intern, Emily, will start this week and I'll have some much needed assistance in getting even more things done.  It was a hard decision to make.  I was hesitant to bring anyone on, but now that a majority of my time and energy is spent at Allegory Gallery, it was essential to get an extra set of hands onboard.  My plate of things to do was getting dangerously high and I felt like I was being spread far too thin.  Having help will let me make much more progress and I'm looking forward to making bigger strides in the New Year.  Finding Emily was a challenge as well.  Many wonderful people applied and I'm sad that I can't give them all positions.  Emily brings a lot of youth and energy to the table and I'm excited to be able to work with her.

I think that this will be a good year.

Happy New Year!  

3 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Congrats on the intern! We can't wait to meet Emily!

TesoriTrovati said...

That is so great! I think that you are charting a path to success and it is so gratifying to have others to share that success with you. Welcome, Miss Emily!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

Cheers Andrew!
~*Happy New Year!*~
It's cool that you got an intern to assist you!
I hope it's a fun experience as well as a helpful one for you!
:)
Amber