Wednesday, January 25, 2012

February Reader's Challenge...

This will mark the latest and last installment of the Reader's Challenge (that incorporate Design Kits) on my blog.  It has been a thrill to see what everyone makes and I have to say that I am in awe of all the talent!  I feel lucky to have so many wonderful people participate over the past few months.  Thank you for reading, participating and commenting on all the stunning designs!

The kits have been very successful and the blog hops a lot of fun!  You might ask yourself then, "Why is this the last one?"  Well... it's not an easy answer.  I guess it boils down to wanting to try other things out.  It was a challenge for me to round up the best materials possible for the kits and stay under budget every month AND get everything out on time.  I also started these Challenges at a different stage of life.  I didn't have Allegory Gallery then and I had more time to devote to this project.  It was a lot of fun though and I really enjoyed seeing what everyone ended up making!  And.... who knows... maybe someday down the road, the Design Kits might make a comeback?

For the last Challenge, I wanted to really test the creative limits of the participants.  There are only 10 kits available!  So, you better act fast!  I won't even get a kit this time around!  And to make things even more challenging, the contents of the kit will remain a mystery UNTIL after the last kit is sold.  Once the last kit is sold, I'll post the entire kit, save the Mystery Component(s)!  I will give one clue:  Fuchsia and Pink.

CLICK HERE to get your Design Kit.  Once they're sold out, they're sold out!

The Reveal for the November/December/January challenge will be NEXT WEEK!  Mark your calendars!  I'll post the blog hop on Monday, January 28th!  This is a never before seen kit!  Only the participants know what the kit consists of.  I'm mighty curious myself to see what everyone did!

Thanks again for making this a success and for participating in the Reader's Challenges.

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Andrew,
I got one of the kits and I'm looking forward to seeing what it contains. The colors for this challenge fall into my favorite colors list. I am also looking forward to the reveal of the November/December/January challenge.
Therese

Anonymous said...

I missed out on the pink/fuschia kit, which I know will be awesome! I did go crazy with the materials from the Nov/Dec/Jan kit - I made four items! Can't wait to see everyone's creations.