Monday, May 26, 2014

Beads Baubles and Jewels Update...

The new season of Beads Baubles and Jewels has started to air on some PBS stations.  The episode that I will be appearing on is episode 10 of the 2000 series.  Look for episode 2010, Art Inspired Jewelry Making.  CLICK HERE to check your local listings.  You can also view the first part of the episode on YouTube!  CLICK HERE to take a look at a segment with me talking with Katie about my artwork, our growing business, and blogging.  It was really mellow and the flow was very conversational.  The second part (not currently up yet) is project-oriented, where I show how to make epoxy clay bead caps.  If you enjoyed it, please make sure to like it, comment on it, and recommend it to your friends!  I would love to be invited back!

No comments: