Wednesday, April 03, 2013

White Swan Illuminations...

Yesterday, I had a wonderful treat at the store!  Gina Chalfant of White Swan Illuminations and Pam stopped by for a visit.  Gina is a supremely talented artist and does the most enchanting art history-inspired glaze work.  CLICK HERE to visit her Facebook business page.  Not only is she a stellar artist, but she's also one of the kindest, most generous and encouraging people that I know.

Look at the treasure that she brought for me!  I've been lusting after these owl ornaments since I saw them on her Facebook page.  Isn't it beautiful?  I am going to hang it in my studio with the rest of my owl collection.

She didn't just bring a goodie for me, but she presented a lovely selection of ceramic pendants that we will be selling at Allegory Gallery.

Last year we had a get together and I shared with the group my mold-making technique.  This colorful assortment of components is the result!  I'm so proud of her and her amazing work!  They will be marked at $18 each and will debut in the store starting on Friday!

No comments: