Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween...

It's a quiet evening and so different from many Halloweens of years past.  It used to be all about costumes and parties with scary finger-foods.  But now it's more of a reflective holiday for me.... it's about remembering those who have impacted my life and have since passed on.  They say that this time of year is a time when whatever boundaries dividing this life from the next are at their thinest.  Spirits are abound and messages can be shared.

So this is my message to those who I've loved and lost... thank you for being in my life and for making it all the more rich by knowing you.  I miss you and love you.

Happy Halloween, everyone!  Have fun and take a moment to honor the memories of those people who have left this world, but are not forgotten.

No comments: