Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Checking In...

I'm emerging from my "hiatus" to check in.  Firstly, I wanted to thank everyone for their birthday wishes!  It is always appreciated.  Thank you!  One year slips into the next and it seems strange that another turn of the wheel in my personal history has made a revolution.

Lately, I've been focused on my work and these great big transitions happening.  I've also been enjoying time with my family.  My attention has been myopic and introverted.  I want to apologize for that, but I can't bring myself to.  Maybe because the days have been so full lately, there's no room for apologies.

I'll start updating regularly soon.  But not yet.  I'm going to wriggle around in my country quiet a little bit longer and breathe a little deeper and trace the clouds and sing to myself.

And thanks again for all the many birthday wishes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautifully said Andrew- "I'm going to wriggle around in my country quiet a little bit longer and breathe a little deeper and trace the clouds and sing to myself." Sounds like a perfect segue into Fall! ;)