Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tired...

I didn't get a chance to sleep very much last night, which didn't allow me to recharge my batteries after running around all day and my flight back to New York. So, after being back at work today, I was straight-up tired. I think my eyes are permanently bloodshot now.

I am still getting some goodies ready for the Long Island Bead Festival this Sunday. I can't wait for it! I always get so excited about meeting our customers and seeing what they're doing and catching up with my fellow beadmakers. It is so inspirational to be around so much creativity!

Thomas Jay stopped in from Boston a short bit ago with some of my table set-up. Even though it was a challenge for me to try and stay awake, it was good to see him and chat a bit. We haven't had the opportunity in a long while.

Don't forget that 'wichcraft and La Colombe will be hosting an "art, food, fundraising event" called The Tools of the Craft, featuring the art of Steve Ellis. 25% of all art sales go to The Pat Hearn and Colin de Land Cancer Foundation. It's tomorrow (Thursday) night at 6PM at 629 West 27th Street (between 11th and 12th Avenue) in New York City.

Anyway, I'm off to bed finally!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Andew today I hope your feeling more refreshed...bless you!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

Andrew--I know you guys are busy but I need your family to call me. I have to write an article abut them! and you too, of course!

jean

wish I could come to the show.

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey Jean,

Did anyone call you yet? If not, I'll bother them more in person when I go down on Monday.

Wish you could come as well. It looks like a lot of fun!