Sunday, September 02, 2007

Farmers' Market...

One of the things that I love about Asheville is that there's an amazing Farmer's Market. The Western North Carolina Farmers Market has some of the freshest fruits and vegetables that I've ever had. It is inexpensive and goes towards supporting local farmers.
Left Above: Pumpkins and squashes. This picture is dedicated to Jean Yates and her pumpkin patch.
Left Below: Bushels of heirloom tomatoes. They have them in every color and variety. So tasty! This photo is dedicated to Anne Choi and her tomatoes. I LOVE her tomato bead!

2 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW DID YOU KNOW I WOULD BE BACK TO YOUR BLOG AFTER VISITING IT ALL DAY, TODAY ONE HUNDRED TIMES ALREADY????

I want your family to adopt me!!!

I love this photo!

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey Jean! Even the wisest cannot tell who will visit and when one will visit their blog. :-)

We already have adopted you in a fashion to our family. All of our friends are in the Green Girl family.