Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Gift of Letters...

My good friend Alba Lamar sent me the most amazing package in the post! She collected notes and letters that she had intended to send me over the past year, and combined them with a camera, some film, a book on symbols, a bit of tea, and a mixed CD. I am to take pictures of all that I love and inspires me and send the camera back to her. I love letter writing and package in the mail. I listened to the album she sent while reading all the letters and looking over all the little notes. I am very thankful, flattered, and so happy for such a grand gift. She's a peach!

1 comment:

Sunrise TheSea said...

Fantastic!! I cleaned out my room yesterday and found your birthday card from last year, a postcard from the time I went sky-diving and another bag of tea. Now it'll be saved for the next box. *hugs*