Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge: Day 10

I'm not super familiar with SuperDuo beads.  I've played around them once or twice before... actually I think both times were during the last few Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenges!  So, they're still pretty new to me and required more time for me to play with them.

This time, I decided to make a ring.  I used Chalk White Gold Luster (the coral colored ones) with Opaque Champagne Luster SuperDuo beads and gold-plated size 8s.  The gold brings out the lusters in the other beads.  I think it turned out pretty!  It reminds me of a Pennsylvania Dutch Hex symbol that they paint on the side of brains.

The ring isn't perfect, but I've learned a lot about working with these beads and I'll be ready for next time!

Day 10 marks being a third of the way through.  There are a lot of really great challenges on the horizon.  So take a moment to check out the calendar!  You might see something you might like to try out!

No comments: