Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Royal Feather Challenge Update...

I'm super excited to see what everyone made for the Royal Feather Challenge!  The blog hop reveal was originally scheduled for tomorrow, but I realized that I'll be traveling to New York to teach and don't know for certain if I'll be able to post from the road.  With that said, I'm pushing the reveal date back a week.  The new reveal date is Thursday, October 23rd!  If you are participating, email me your link or send me an image and description of the piece(s) you created.  Super excited to see how different and unique all the pieces turned out to be!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Thank you! It's been hectic here and I just didn't have the time to finish my pieces for today.

Have a great trip.

Jeanne @ Gems By Jeanne Marie said...

This kit is gorgeous! I wish I was participating!
Another month or so I'll be ready to settle in to my new home, set up my studio and start participating again.