Thursday, February 20, 2014

Challenge Preview...

With the Radiant Orchid Challenge Reveal a week away, I thought that I would debut the next challenge!  Let me introduce you to the Deep Waters Challenge.  The primary inspiration for the next creative exercise came from two colors from the Spring 2014 Pantone Fashion Color Report: Dazzling Blue and Placid Blue.

When I thought about these colors, I thought about light filtering down through deep waters, creating a kaleidoscope of shimming blues.  I imagined a mysterious, underwater place… full of magic and wonder.

The kits will go on sale at 7PM EST on Thursday, February 27th.  Only 20 kits are available.  Don't hesitate!  They sell out quickly!  They will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis and unfortunately I cannot set aside or reserve any kits.   Best of luck!

And don't forget to stop by before or after the kits go on sale to see all the amazing creations made for the Radiant Orchid Challenge!  Comment and show some social media love to these brave challengers!

No comments: