Sunday, March 08, 2015

Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge: Day 8

I'll be honest.  I'm not the most tidy of people.  My brain seems to function better in chaos and a little clutter doesn't bother me.  But it's that time of year and time for a spring cleaning!  Luckily the prompt for Day 8 aligned with urge to get things more in order.

Here's a before and after snapshot of the living room floor.  I'm pleased with how much I got cleared out and put away.  And this wasn't the only area that I tackled.  I also started on the back room at the shop and a little in my studio.

I found it helpful to keep a notebook with me while I'm cleaning.  I've been reintroduced with a lot of things that I forgot about and the process of putting things away has sparked a lot of ideas.  Sure, it takes longer to sit down and take notes or draw a picture when something comes to mind, but those ideas are like gold.

The 30 Day Bead Challenge hosted by Fusion Beads is in full swing and there's still plenty of time to play along.  You can start where ever you like!  There's an entire month of prompts to pick from!

1 comment:

Jeanne @ Gems By Jeanne Marie said...

Oh My!
My husband would freak. I'm so glad I have a studio door that can be closed to the public.
Just wait till you move.
In the end I just tossed things in covered tubs. It should be fun to rediscover all sorts of goodies.
Congrats on cleaning up!