Saturday, November 22, 2014

Moon Garden Challenge Reveal: Laurel Ross...

This necklace was made by Laurel Ross!  Here's what she had to say about it:  "I wanted to play with geometric shapes and used vintage glass beads in this multi-strand necklace."


Don't stop here!  There's more to see!  Check out what the other participants of the Moon Garden Challenge made:

Paula Kramer
Carolyn Lawson
Carole Carlson
Alice Peterson
Kari Asbury
Tammy Bowman
Shaiha Williams

On Andrew Thornton's Blog:
Andrew Thornton
Crystal Lombardo Farrell
Geri Colgrove
Laurie Carpenter
Alison Herrington
Naama from Peculiaris
Laurel Ross

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this necklace. The geometric nature, the chain at the back, the bold use of white. Everything. Beautiful.

Inner Muse Jewelry Design said...

This is a very cool design! I love the scalene triangles and that I just got to use my middle school geometry vocab :D Great job! It looks like it would be so fun to wear.

Alison Adorns said...

I think this is one of my favorites of yours! Great Job!