Thursday, November 27, 2014

Gratitude...

In the past, I've used the holidays and milestones in life as prompts for self-reflection.  I could certainly (and easily) write about all the things I'm thankful for and all the things that make my heart swell with gratitude.  I do feel like I have a blessed life.  And while it isn't always easy, there has been a lot that fills my life that I have deep appreciation for.

I could write about those things... but I won't.

Instead, I will write about how each day I will try to show my appreciation and openly share my gratitude.  Instead of waiting for prompts, I want each day to be a reason to share what makes me happy and bubble with contentedness.  I want to be able to recognize and acknowledge those moments and people who make my life feel full and complete.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  I hope your day and all the days to come are filled with all the good things in life... especially pie!

No comments: